Hi Amanda

To be honest I don’t really care what people think about my sexual orientation, why should I? If anybody asks I’m happy to tell them women float my boat.

Its 2021, I think your assertion that many people think we are, or must be gay, and that we are instantly perceived as being gay, are becoming less truisms with each passing year. The subject is being treated a lot more sensitively on TV and film nowadays, and the younger generation is a lot more accepting of ‘just being yourself, doing nobody else harm’ ethos.

Yes in the second half of the 20th century it was the case. Effeminate men and transvestites were predominantly portrayed as gay in TV, film, media. Personally I think the main reason for this was gay men were not afraid to show this side of themselves. So   the media, TV, film see gay men openly cross dressing etc and the link was made! Meanwhile the heterosexual men predominantly hid in the closet from fear of being ridiculed, not a real man! So the cross dressing=gay link was made in society, I believe that link is fading into history. A lot more androgynous clothing nowadays, makeup ranges for men, hair removal products for men etc etc, the lines are blurring and that can only be good for us to openly express ourselves.

The LGBT+ community in my view is all about helping each and every person be able to be who they want to be without fear of  being judged, ridiculed, persecuted.

I am happy to be associated with this LGBT+umbrella term.

Happy not to be associated with people who would pre judge me and hold their  judgement against me without knowing me.

Just my ramblings, no offence I hope.

❤️Bianca

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?