Leonara
Ambassador

Grace, I finally bit the bullet I decided since I have to go to the bank and the post office, lets do it.
My outfit for my debut included skinny pants, girly flats, all the right intimates to show off a womanly figure in all the right places, white feminine T blouse. Although I had to wear a mask, I applied makeup red ruby lips and blue eyeshadow and mascara to accentuate my naturally long eyelashes lol (another interesting storyline at a later date). I also borrowed my wife’s waist length jacket.. All dressed and ready to go … however, this is the stressful part . How do I get from my second floor condo unit to the garage basement? Caveat with my wife “ no family or neighbors should know about my CD revelation”… there is a 75% chance taking the stairs instead of the elevator, that I won’t meet anyone… just in case of the 25% chance, I put my short blond wig in my Anne Klein shoulder bag. Met nobody so I applied my wig just outside my community..all set, Leonara was now ready to go. After I parked the car, my heart was all a flutter as I walked along a main road to the ATM Machine inside the bank…A gentleman opened the door for me…gulp!!! A soft thank you was my response lol… it was now to the post office… I will admit, needed no counter service, but decided to go inside to mail my letters…
On my way home I was stopped at the light and looked forward with no eye contact with the car next to me..back to my condo no neighbors..
Now that I have “broken the ice” , I am now ready for Leonara’s next adventure, maybe, a stroll at the local mall. Thanks for listening & giving me a chance to share a stressful first with you all …it was oh so exhilarating and yet felt So natural… I am sure whoever has ventured out may know the feeling.
Hugs, Leonara

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?