Anonymous

Hi Donna. my dear,
A waspie is similar to a bee e. You don’t normally get Bee e stings but wasps are little ******.
So to ee’s the pain you wear a wasp ease. They normally have car tyres attached where you can put your stock in. You might find that they squeeze you a bit, so ok for photos, if you can hold your breathe long enough. With nothing to keep them up but your hourglass figure you need to plan carefully – an hour is a long time to wait just standing around taking photos. Personally, Id rather wear a body stock in – which is where you stuff all your perfect figure ( Ha ha ).
Cynical people call waspies “stomach in busts ups” !! others call them ” body control”.
I think proper corsets are far more sexy, and you don’t need a screwdriver to take them off !! What is more sensuous than untying those fixings??. I have heard it said that you must not worry about extended stomachs – it gives you somewhere to rest the tea cup. ( And I thought DD cups were big – A T cup !!!! Who needs a waspie with those kind of battlements.)

So there you are – a perfectly plain piece of shortened, less effective corsetry.
Who needs to google when Amya’s around ? ( NO, I’m not round either !!)

One other thing to remember – all your lovely shapely shirts and tops will be baggy with a wasp !!

My take on this is – don’t hide it or squeeze it – flaunt it.

( The adjudicator has just said my time is up – gotta go ). Was that a cheer ????????

Anya cant get better than that.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?