Bobbisue Jones
Lady
Registered On: May 24, 2021
Topics: 11
Replies: 682

I find the more I dress the more comfortable it feels. I started dressing to go to therapist appointment and at first would return home. Slowly I expanded to mall after appointment. This went on for awhile, then one week, I had no appointment, doc had previous engagement. Oh my goodness, Bobbisue started, hey, get dressed. We have to go. She did not quit, it’s my day, I want out. I relented and got dressed and went out for a few hours, loved it. That was a Wednesday. Thursday, we enjoyed previous day and went out again. Friday, even more comfortable and confident. Off we go. It was fantastic.. now we go out every chance we get. Tomorrow will be another first. Going to primary Doc en femme. Therapist thought it time rest of my medical team meet Bobbisue. We can’t wait..lol

sorry if went off topic. Point is, yes, yes, more dress the more we want to go out. It’s so intoxicating, I love it. Hugs Bobbisue J

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account