I don’t claim to know the mind of a woman, but I would most women want to marry a man and have a family. My father took MS when I was 3 years old, my sister was 9. Mum had to bring us up and work and look after my father with very little help. He got worse and ended up in a hospital ward that was for MS patients. My mum could have walked away. They married in 1943 and he died in 1980 aged 70. Even when he was in hospital mum faithfully went to see him work and looked after us. She eventually ended up herself in it and had to curtail visits to my father. We come from a working class area of East Belfast, most of us had it tough growing up. This may or not be the typical example of the mindset of a woman, but it’s the way I perceive the women of the area I grew up. These where women who stood by their men. My mum done her best we never wanted, she dressed very smart and casual at times and when I joined clubs at special events she wore lovely clothes.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Elizabeth(Liz). Reason: Wanted to add more of how my mum dressed
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?