Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

I’m not sure I’ve exchanged posts with you before, but I’m happy to share.

I met my wife to be when she was maybe 35, and I was 7 years older. I remember she only did (half) full on make up twice – and then it was by one of the daughters ( for our stone soup marriage), and a bells and whistles wedding of her very good friend that she was determined to attend – I had to hire my gear from Moss Bros or some such – I don’t do man “dressing up” but for one time only resistance was futile. She didn’t do her curly hair though, just a comb through..

She had two little girls when we met and not long separated and we all grew to spend more and more time together. She was a feminist, and scared men sometimes (often?) but more than a few learned to love her. Although when we got serious, I had (well intentioned) words of advice as to whether I knew what I was getting into! Pure silliness, of course I didn’t.

She loved her kids, and part of her feminism came from a desire that her daughters not have to put up with what she went through growing up. I had no problems with that. She taught 7 – 11 year olds who thought she was a terrifying dragon but most left school with a true appreciation of her loving nature.

She rarely dressed up – constantly in flip flops, the bare minimum to keep tidy, but always dressed for comfort. And the very first thing she’d do on coming home was to rip her bra off (no not for a mad orgy lol )

… Oh dear, this is turning into a novel, I realise I could go on forever. But hopefully you get the picture.

Marti xxx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?