Registered On: January 17, 2021
Topics: 166
Replies: 4066
Has thanked: 23421 times
Been thanked: 15399 times

Oh I agree Sylvia  in my state just needing a letter showing had the bottom surgery done and pay a fee. Know posted some link where show the states and what required to do. Some states say no way most say able.


4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account