I’m at a point where I wouldn’t wear heels every day.  After months being home and finally healed, I hurt my ankle after one day back in exercise class, and that was two months ago, and it’s still not good.  It’s the stabilizer on the outside of one ankle, which I would definitely need for wearing any kind of heels (it hurt me in 2 inch comfortable heels).  And my other knee has arthritis.

I will still wear heels on occasion.  And if I have to drive more than 45 minutes, a high heel actually feels better because it changes the angle on my driving leg, slowing down the pain from sciatica.

But wearing heels every day, not for this gal.  I’ll keep to flats (which I’m wearing nowadays in stealth mode anyway).  As to the color, it has to be black.  Black would go with everything, but there are some things that pink is not a good match.  I do wear pink sneakers going for a walk, but will occasionally go with black or white sneakers if it matches my outfits better.  How often do you see women with pink high heel shoes (or pink shoes in general) in normal everyday life?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?