Michelle Brown
Registered On: August 23, 2015
Topics: 3
Replies: 144

I could well imagine my mother and my aunt helping me to crossdress,but,alas it never happened.I was raised in an Irish,German,Roman Catholic family and all of us children <3 of us> were taught by the nuns.I grew up with that good old Catholic guilt ,reinforced by the nuns who were tougher than John Wayne.LOL.What I learned came mostly from observation of all types of real women and the Sears catalogue.It came to a head at about 45 years of age after buying my own house in Mesa az and getting a transformation which started the ball rolling and I havent looked back and I love being a crossdresser.I think Mom had an idea I was a new crossdresser,but she never mentioned it to me.To be fair to my parents and I loved them dearly,they did not know how to handle anything like that.Please remember,Dr Spock was all we had back then.I often wonder what good old Doc Spock would say now.LOL,hahaha. Hugs,Michelle.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account