Anonymous

It’s ok Connie, I now know not to turn up uninvited😊 The last thing I need is a load of Jimmy Choos aimed at my derriΓ¨re 😂

just for conversation- I’m really glad you work in proper apparel. The countryside is no place for casual passers by. You need to dress appropriately for the occasion.

I heard a story on the radio, only last week.

a women went out walking and found herself surrounded by Β cattle. The outcome was vicious.She was trampled on by the small herd and had to be rescued by some other walkers. She nearly died. The air ambulance saved her. However she had over 20 operations, requiring 47

plates in her body.
She said she was resigned to die there- before found and rescued.

So it pays to respect the countryside. And if you live alone out in the β€œ wild” you rely on good means of communication.

Speaking of which, I am glad to meet you, make your acquaintance, and say thank you for your message.

You enjoy your space and your ranching. If I were nearer I’d gladly give you a hand.

instead, I send my sincere wishes and hope you continue to be able to follow your passion.

Hugs,

Anya

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?