For myself, when I transform tights is an absolute must.  I have hairy legs and I’m not keen on shaving them so at least 70 den opaque tights does the trick to hide the hairy legs.  Plus, tights help keep my silicone hip/butt pads in place.  I also feel tights add a little some nice to my overall outfit.

However, from my observations, I don’t see very many GGs wearing pantyhose/tights.  As some have mentioned, if it is warm out wearing tights/pantyhose becomes quite warm.

I also theorize that putting them on is a pain, and when nature calls it is a pain to take them off to go to the bathhroom – it really makes me wonder why tights don’t have an escape hatch for bathroom use, it only makes sense.  Having to take everything off just to use the bathroom and putting all your clothes back on is a hassle, especially in public as some public bathroom stalls are smaller than ones on an airplane.  I think that is a reason why most GGs don’t wear them.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?