Linda Ava
Lady
Registered On: November 3, 2021
Topics: 0
Replies: 5

I’m curious to know the gals’ preferences.  I have shopped at Yandy and even Amazon now and then but I’ve been checking out chicme.com  lately.  I even have been thinking of ordering the item you can find at the link if someday I get to attend a girls’ event in the low desert.  I think this would be wonderful to sleep in

https://www.chicme.com/pc/product_detail?productId=19500b56-480b-47b6-a52d-9fb3a19f1dc2&inner_link=true&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=feed&utm_medium=LPU1041-ChicMe_Prime-y&fbclid=IwAR2Vbb3vw99MJh2bahwkk4dBAYOERApW8MnxP5ZEWmdBohIe8TyR_byJhnc

I recommend chicme, the pajama set I got was exactly as described and high quality for a good price. Shipping does take a few weeks if you live in the United States but it was still faster than other things I’ve ordered coming from China. It was presented well in a Chicme Coupon Codes branded thick zip bag and had a boutique tag attached. The pearl and heart applique are perfect and I love the grey leopard print! I would buy from this shop again!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account