stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 185
Replies: 2451

I might tune in to see if there is enough content for us to understand twopoos better.  She has a known cockapoo trait (a lot of other breeds have it too) of “seperation anxiety.”   She hates not being with us, even for two minutes.   The plus side is the excited greeting we get when returning.

Will she watch the tv?   I don’t think so.   She has good vision – can spot a squirrel at 200 yards!   But she doesn’t seem able to see images on the TV.     I suspect it is because the frame rate/ lines of the display are optomised for the human eye.  I reckon twopoos just sees a load of blurry lines.

I am fascinated by the way she interacts with us and her environment, so would love to find out more.

She appears to think she is human, and an equal member of the pack.  Eating spag bol or a korma? – she wants some too.  Comfortable seat- me too!  She has her own garden chair for when we sit out. Shares our bed (on it, not in it!)   And yet……  the grey wolf is not far below the surface. Do something she doesn’t like and she lets us know about it.

Woofs from twopoos , hugs from Steph  xx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account