Angela Booth
Hostess

Gosh Alison that was quite an ordeal. It was good that the services were professional and you were not badly hurt. I drive all the time dressed and it is one of my worries. A couple of times I have had a flat tire,The first time I had help from a person I was with the second I had to call the rescue service as I couldn’t find the locking nut. That was easy and the mechanic was professional. Another time in a car park I was reversing out of a space and,at the same time, a car was doing the same opposite. There was a light bump. We got out and with the guy from the other car surveyed the rear of the cars. There were no obvious dents only a scuff. he looked at me and said ‘There’s no damage love so if you are okay we’ll leave it at that’. So we did.

Possibly the closest I have come to a serious disaster was on a major fast road. I was on the overtake lane and passing traffic. It was busy and I had cars close behind when a van pulled out as I was passing him. I could not brake due to fear of a rear end shunt so I quickly looked and the verge to my right was concrete so I had lights and horn blazing and moved onto the concrete. The van driver was still oblivious and carried on. me moving over was enough for the drivers behind to see what was happening and give me distance to get back on the lane without any collision. It all happened in milliseconds and my heartrate went through the roof after.

I always try to be aware but you cannot counter an idiot.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?