Dawn Judson
Hostess
Registered On: November 26, 2017
Topics: 10
Replies: 76

Wow, Donna! I’m so excited for you.

I had bottom surgery on Friday. Well, it was bottom surgery in that it was on the bottom half of my body. Hernia repair. It had given me no pain & no issues prior to surgery, but the doctor said it’s better to have it done now, while I’m still relatively young than to wait until I’m older & have issues. Right up until they knocked me out, I was having second thoughts, so I understand any apprehensions that you have.

But I’m thrilled with how it all went. The doctor gave an Rx for pain. What pain? Except for when I cough, there is none. My only disappointment is that I didn’t wake up with a vagina.

All I can tell you is that, if I had the opportunity, I’d do a vaginoplasty in a heartbeat, but like some others have mentioned, I’m married & she is my whole world. I made a commitment to her & won’t let her down.

But if you have no male commitments, I recommend that you go full speed ahead. We’re all here to support you. As I said, I’m excited for you– and jealous.

Prayers,

Dawn

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account