ChloeC
Duchess

I liked reading what you all do in your ‘spare’ time, some I can easily relate to.  I have a quite varied life, as even at my age (whatever it is today), I still enjoy a number of outdoor sports and activities.  I really enjoy alpine skiing and try to hit the slopes 10-15 days each winter sliding whichever way downhill. I have an e-bike which I try to ride regularly, warm weather permitting. I play at golf regularly. And I try to trail hike when I can

I happen to be fairly good at remembering totally useless stuff, so I put it to good use and joined a bar trivia team playing weekly (until Covid, but it has now restarted). We placed one year in the state tournament and because I couldn’t spell an answer correctly, missed winning in another year.

And I enjoy looking up at the heavens especially at night, and sharing that enjoyment doing outreach activities with various groups, especially letting people see the cloud bands and moons of Jupiter, the rings of Saturn and very detailed views of the Moon’s craters. The reactions make it worth while.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?