stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 185
Replies: 2451

I’m dead lucky!  His is adequate when it needs to be, or so he tells himself.   Me?  As soon as I start to femme up it shrinks!  All of it . The entire package deflates, goes all wrinkly, and hides itself away.

It must be girl power exerting control over the unwanted bits. Mmmm… something to research. Mind control.   I just wish I could make the belly shrink as well.

So, proper fitting good panties, like Grace’s,  work well for me.

I do have a vagina gaff if needed, when wearing a pencil skirt or tight fitting mini skirts.  But its hardly necessary.   But sometimes I do like to present a bit of a volvo. For my own enjoyment. It makes me feel extra girly.

A lot of it is in the mind, you know, that people are scrutinising your nether regions.  Mostly they are too polite to stare or are simply not interested enough to want to.  Do you go round assessing bulges? Of course not. So don’t stress over it.

A good distraction, to keep eyes looking up and straight ahead, is a decent set of boobs.  Guaranteed to draw any mans eye.

Small Stephanie xx

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account