Jessica Jeffries
Lady
Registered On: October 13, 2021
Topics: 2
Replies: 17

Lol Donna about the rice. I used birdseed once and was afraid that I would be attacked by pigeons. Thankfully, I no longer feel the need for anything like that anymore. I comfortably fill out a B cup naturally and most of the time wear unpadded bras with tees and many of my outfits. When a dress or a top needs a bit more filling out, I’ll wear a padded bra which when coupled with underwire, really does increase my bustline by a full cup. I also want to say that finally figuring out my correct bra size, 38B, and finding the right kind of bra for wideset breasts, balconette and bras with more space between the cups, was really important too. Also makes it more fun to shop in a store when you know the size and style that looks best on you and you can browse thru the racks just like any other woman looking for her size and the type of bra that works with a new outfit or just makes her feel sexy. Thanks again for the comments girlfriend.

Jess 💕👙

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account