Angela Booth
Hostess

1- Knowing I have a home to go to.

2- Family and friends

3 – Making a difference.

Having a home is taken for granted but is such an important thing in life. To me it is a result of my work and life reflecting the person I am. Everything is about me and what I have achieved in life. It may not be grand but it is my space. It is the space where I have developed my true self, away from prying eyes until I was ready to come out.

Family and friends are the social aspect of being a human and we would be worse off without. Oh yes they may be trying at times but are the rock you can cling to in a storm. The love of family and good friends is a blessing. It has helped me to be my true self.

In life I have had jobs where what I do can make a difference to people. It is never a given that it can be achieved but when it does there is a personal satisfaction of accomplishment. 

Being there for family and friends and reciprocating the love they have given. Forgiving each other if there has been an upset. I have made a difference to their lives and they have helped make a difference to mine in that I am now the whole and real person. That’s why I chose them.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?