Jillian F
Lady
Registered On: May 19, 2021
Topics: 7
Replies: 176

Maybe I’m wrong and I welcome all discussion that are of an adult tone…

Maybe this was a righting of the crossdressing ship? A reconciliation of things that have become so skewed they needed to be brought back to the center?

I also think discussions on here are just following the cultural norms of society. Everyone needs to play the victim card or needs a safe space.

I mean seriously we all need to get over ourselves. If someone says something you don’t agree with either have a mature conversation or just move on. Everyone is not going to agree all the time. It is a concept we have been taught since preschool.

Now I am sure a bunch of people on here will disagree with my hypothesis of the situation, that is fine. I will tell everyone now if you want to have an adult conversation, I’m more than willing to listen. However if anyone just wants to whine and cry that someone hurt your fragile ego, they will be ignored.

As always I apologize in advance to all those people I offended.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Jillian F. Reason: Wanted to correct my pronouns to try not to offend anyone
6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account