Grace, first – hugs, I am sensing a need there.

In answer to your question it must be remembered that we girls don’t live in a vacuum. The culture around us (at least in the USA) is deteriorating. Part of that is the “cancel culture” that attacks the free expression of ideas, disagreement (without being obnoxious), opinion etc. “Out there” we live in that cesspool. As much as we might try, we do bring a certain amount of that spirit here.

Proof?

Do you grow pickles in your garden? No, you grow cucumbers. How do cucumbers then become pickles? They get pickled by being surrounded by brine. The same principle works here.

As I understand it we have moderators that moderate activity here. But the best moderation is that of the self by ones self.

I was taught when a child, “it’s not what you say, but how you say it,” that is important. As a person of deep Biblical faith (yes, and yet a member of CDH. God has a sense if humor does He not?) . . . back on point; I think of this bit of wisdom from the Scripture, ” let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt.” It seems often that truth is being lived so that speech is more and more salty and less and less gracious. Sadly, salt is good, but when one uses too much is spoils the food rather than enhances it.

Question? Is too much salt here lately?

Kindly,

Charlene

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?