Anonymous
Lady

I haven’t been a member here very long but have been on many forums over the years and it seems disagreements and ruffled feathers always happen. Its going to happen sooner or later. Those who are the most offended will take their ball and leave and the ones who let comments roll off their backs will remain. This isn’t saying one is right and the other wrong but I think its just a normal evolution of any group of humans. We are complex and this group may be even more prone to having feelings hurt real or not. Everything changes all the time.

So untwist your panties girls and shrug it off. Enjoy what we have and don’t sweat the details. All of us make our own decisions. This is a free site for most of us and a great meeting place for discussion of our lifestyle. I don’t feel so alone when I come here. I’ve had posts deleted, disagree with some things, and have said some things I probably shouldn’t have, but I’m staying. I hope you do too.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?