Anonymous
Lady

Hi Donna.

I have never been able to communicate with a trans person who is determined to take it as far as possible. Thank you. I try to keep up with you because you are such an inspiration to all of us who can only imagine what you are going through. You share yourself freely with us here and I can only imagine the near and far term impact you have on our alt lifestyle and anyone who follows your story. Thank you dear. I was really surprised when I read about your job…. a rough neck dock worker in the oil business?… WOW! You are an amazing person and so lucky to have an employer who supports you so much. I know the procedures aren’t inexpensive. You have abundant grit and stamina which I admire.

You seem to have everything going for you and I truly hope you find complete happiness. It would be too sad if you did not. Its a short life for all of us to be unhappy. I and all here will be holding our breaths Monday when you are under the knife. Collectively we send good vibes and cosmic energy your way.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?