Hi Anja I just loved the party you put together last weekend. You looked so elegant in your new gown. I am one that finds spell check a necessary evil. I must admit technology has made me very lazy. I use a satellite to give me directions where ever i go . I just speak into my phone and say where I want to go. Then there comes a feminine human like voice to get me where I wanted to go. I do agree technology promotes ignorance but also gives others a opportunity to just chime in and try to express how they feel. I care for a 93 years old mother in law. She is a true lady. She still cares for her skin by using the newest moisturizers. She still takes the time to put her hair up in curlers each night. Does it while watching her favorite television program. She is in the totally automatic mode. What I find interesting she still finds the time to hand write a Thank You letter to those she found kind for a just a simple thought of someone acknowledging she still exist. These letters go back to the to 1930’s and 40’s when she was writing to those who were at war. A brother, a cousin and all the people in her life she was genuinely interested in how they felt.Her letters were perfect with spelling and punctuation. She always thought about the right words to say because she would used a dictionary to find the right meaning for what she wanted to say. I am always impressed with those you have the ability to use words to allow you to get the feeling of what is being said. Taking time to find the definition of word makes it more personable and makes all the difference when you are trying to communicate with the one’s we find special in our short lives. Computers are a  tool, they have no emotion but they did allow us all to connect.Picking the right words to use is something we all must improve on. That includes me. To all those who enjoy cross dressing have a nice day. Remember it takes practice as Stephanie P has said 1o,000 times before it becomes automatic.

Luv Stephanie K

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?