Kristen Smithly
Lady
Registered On: September 25, 2020
Topics: 4
Replies: 70

Hi Stephanie!
I like your description of autumn weather in the UK. In my narrow minded view of the UK, (heavily influenced by the media, I’m sure) I have this vision of it always being dreary. I have never been to the UK. My son, who lived and worked in the UK for a while before moving back to the states tells me it’s actually nice a lot of the time, with weather much like Seattle’s, (where winters are rainy, cloudy and windy, and too long). he lives in the desert southwest now, where it’s warm, sunny pretty much every day, but we live near Seattle, so out come the winter clothes and their mostly darker colors. I try not to buy them. My winter parka is sadly, a dark green. I still refuse to wear dark colored tops for the most part, and my drab winter clothing is dark. Why do the retailers think that all men want is black, navy, brown or grey? Give me some yellows, light blues and pinks! My favorite color is lavender. I love pastels!
Hugs!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account