Raquel Smith
Lady
Registered On: August 26, 2021
Topics: 8
Replies: 500

Kate,

So much has been written below. I’ll  just add my $0.02.  BTW, I crossdress in secret, because I believe my wife of 27 years would not accept it.

Most stories here start with, “I began wearing panties (or pantyhose) when I was very young.”  And now, 20 or even 60 years later we now wear bras, dresses, makeup, jewelry, heels, and wigs.  This is our commonality.

We are hetero-, we are bi-, we are homosexual, we are “other”.  We are open, we are hidden.  We are masculine in appearance, even when dressed, we could be mistaken for a runway model.  We are tall and thin, the rest of us, well, let’s just say we aren’t. We are proud, we are cautious, we are scared, we are ashamed.  We are bold, we are timid.  We are comfortable with who we are,  we are confused. We seek acceptance, we could care less.  We want to be a woman, we want to transition to a degree, we just want to express a feminine part of ourselves, we are just the proverbial “man-in-a-dress.”

I am all of the above.  Sounds crazy, right?  It can be a difficult thing to wrap one’s mind around.

Understanding from an SO can be a huge relief and source of inner peace.  If everything I’ve read here is true, and everything I have come to accept about myself is true, we can’t “not crossdress.”

Like so many have said, it sounds like your BF trusts you and your relationship is off to a better start than many of our own.  Speaking for myself, alone, I don’t know why I am the way I am, so even if I had “the talk” with my wife, I couldn’t answer that question. And as humans, we all want to know the “why.”  As a child will ask, “Daddy, why is the sky blue?”  And philosophers have pondered for ages, “Why are we here?”

Thanks for listening.  Thank you for seeking some answers, while I only offer more questions.

Kate, I wish the best for you in your future and your relationship with your BF.  And for all our sakes, hope you can be one more person in this world who can remain open.  We need more people like you in this world.

Much love,

Raquel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account