Angela Booth
Lady
Registered On: August 1, 2020
Topics: 4
Replies: 624

Oh gosh Steph, Do you need counselling? Purging is akin to breakin’ up,  It’s hard to do.

I have a one in and one out philosophy, if it is bought it must be worn. Good in theory, but practice? It isn’t a P.F. thing to buy on impulse it is a natural female instinct. So then to the purge, which is almost impossible. The question to ask is what would be the last five things you would keep. Mine would be Wardrobe 1, Wardrobe 2, Drawer one, two and three. That would leave the contents of the washing basket to go. I could live with that but it wouldn’t reduce the stock and the thrift stores would be closing down due to lack of.

Like you everything has a reason and justification to hang in the wardrobe. There are times when, like you, I will rue the day I parted with a particular item. Among my wardrobe are a few dresses,skirts and tops which I have had since I don’t know when and get a wear each year. Then there are the dresses that I have bought in anticipation of wearing to a nice event. When i was invited to a wedding i had the choice of a myriad of unworn dresses. I chose one and the rest hang in hopes.

I am like you too in that I do not like wearing trousers or jeans yet I have them in the wardrobe and they are there just in case – Of what I can’t think as the last time I wore a pair of smart trousers with a top was for a job interview which I didn’t get, and the jeans for some garden work at my mothers in the winter. Dresses and skirts for me too Steph.

Eventually I do part with some as fashion moves on and we really do have to make space.

I also bought a burgundy coloured long parka padded coat with furry hood for our british winter.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account