My wife mentioned to me about this issue and I had read about it.  I’m still not sure what it was so I was very interested to read these posts.  While sad that this has happened I am encouraged by the kindness and love that has been spoken so far here.

I could craft my own response but I believe that it would be some combination of what Brielle and Marcellette said along with a dash of everyone else’s.

This site and many many of you that have posted including Rach, Emily,Marcellette, Brielle and so many more have helped me through my journey and gave me the courage to tell my wife.  I’m very lucky as she has accepted me.  I though I was doomed and didn’t know what to do.  Had I not had all of these friends and many more from CDH I’m not sure where I would be.  Thank you!

The darkest hour is before the Dawn. My hope is these challenging times help us grow.  It’s up to all of us to try and help make that happen.  I would bet that CDH has literally saved lives.  People like me and others and many of you that were lost and considered horrible things because they didn’t know what to do and who to turn to.  We need to grow from this…it will not be easy and we may fall down again but we have to get up.

CDH and the folks on it saved me and there are a lot more like me and others that need us.  Let’s focus on the future and how we can make it better.  I love you all and support all of you!

hugs

Carole

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?