Sylvia
Lady
Registered On: October 10, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 308

Dear Stephanie ,

First of all , what a great post !

Just like Barb I already knew I was staying here , but I just dropped out the anchor , disabled the mechanism , so I can’t leave here anymore , even if I wanted to !

Pantyhose was the first Female garment I ever wore as a Child.

It was and still is my holy grail of Crossdressing.

Up until a few weeks ago , I always bought the “cheaper” pantyhose of the spectrum.

Now I own about 9 pair of the more expensive Italian ones there are in the 15D and 20D range.

I already know that they look better and even feel better than the “cheaper” ones !

I haven’t had them long enough to know if they last longer than the “cheaper” one’s but they sure feel like they are made from a more expensive material ( to be expected considering the price ! ) so I would think them to last a little longer , more so with the 20D than the 15D.

( I have already worn one pair of the 20D a few times and they are still perfect ).

As for the “cheaper” ones I always bought , how long they will last , really depends on the pair.

Sometimes you are lucky with that , and sometimes they rip after you wear them for the first time , or even when you are putting them on ! ( I am SO angry when that happens…. ).

I could talk about this all day , but these are my initial thoughts on the subject so far.

Love Sylvia ,

P.S. : thanks again for the great topic !

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account