I had to try a number of times with different products and vape configurations until I found one that I felt comfortable with.

To start with, I got a battery which had adjustable voltage, to get the right about of vapour.

Then I had to experiment with different brands and flavours – fortunately I found a nice brand which is made from locally grown tomatoes. It’s 100% not a tobacco product!

I discovered that the highest strength (18mg) was actually a bit strong for me, and the highest temperatures made me cough.

I really didn’t like tobacco flavour, so I switched to sherbet lemon, which has a nice “hit”.

The voltage was turned down, and I started to enjoy the flavour.

At this time, I was alternating vape with a cigarette. At first, I could hardly wait for the cigarette, but soon I was able to have 2, 3, 4 vapes in succession.

Soon, I actually didn’t want the cigarette at all.

My sense of smell and taste returned, and I have thrown away most of the clothing I wore as a smoker – can’t stand the burning smell any more.

I prefer cherry or pear drop flavour now, and am trying to get down to 6mg nicotine.

I understand, it’s different for everyone.

My father simply quit, and spent quite a few decades rubbing it in – “If I can do it, so can anyone”.

BS

We’re all different!

I do hope you keep trying with the vapes, dear – you will notice the benefits.

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?