Anonymous

I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it again.

For me the true positive and main reason that I am here is that I seek friendship.

As it grows and matures you know the feelings of friends. The intimacy becomes real, shown in words and responses.

I am sure that kiss is lovely and it “ knocks you off your feet” .  But being accepted is so far reaching into our ethos. I have not received that  physical contact acceptance  at home- it is not comparable. But…- I do feel entirely accepted here ,  I have the love of friends all day- in silence- in words- in gestures of kindness, empathy, support and love. I am valued and I am told that my company is good. That for me is so incredible, given our restraint s here. A kiss is a sign and it is hopefully sincere and passionate. But, I speak for myself here, I would forego a kiss for a hug. Hugs are “‘easy to give” , lovely to feel – and they cry for response. You can deliver any emotional need in a hug and you can still talk too ( the double wammy).

And how about that first hand hold? That first look into the eyes? The meeting of souls.

it’s just me-but hugs do so much more- especially the long ones.

I have no experience of kisses that you speak of. But if you want to read my “ Book Of Hugs”- I’d be only too please to oblige🙂😌😃😉😀

A definite mmmm from me,

Now you know why I sign….

Anya ( Hugs ) the brackets ARE the two arms- and doubles indicates I need yours too.

Aww- Anya’s getting passionate now!!’

love you all- especially if you follow my meaning. And if you don’t- well you have something to look forward too😁

Have a great week !! Anya ((hugs)).

Go on- give someone a huge hug!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?