Stepping out the door for your first time can be quite exhilarating and at the same time quite scary.

When I first decided to take the plunge I went all out, I wore a dress, feminine undergarments, breast forms, wig, and heels. For the first time I felt free, in more ways than one, I loved feeling the warm summer breeze blowing up my skirt and I felt pretty.

The experience was awesome and was surprised that no one gave me a second glance. For the first time in my life I felt like a real girl.

I don’t think any of us could stop after feeling how wonderful it can be to let the world see the girl that we keep hidden inside us most of the time.

Taking that girl in me out of the closet and into the real world is something I enjoy doing as often as I can. I even have enjoyed going shopping for lingerie while dressed and felt very comfortable looking at and purchasing panties and bras.

I’m so thankful that I am a very petite man with feminine features and it works so well for me as a crossdresser.

I really often wonder what it must be like to be a man who loves crossdressing but could never pass and is stuck in the closet.

My heart goes out to you guys. You have no idea what it’s like to be seen and accepted as one of the girls.

I’m a very happy gurl and short of being a real female life couldn’t be better.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?