Catherine, just my personal thoughts: it seems you are too focused on what others will think and how they’ll react, without considering yourself.

For me, I believe keeping “the big secret” added stress and took years off my life. If for you, like for me, your feminine side is a real authentic part of you, then not expressing that part will take a toll on your health, both mentally and physically.

Another point is that I thought people cared or noticed far more than they do. I’ve told all my adult kids, some relatives and friends, and all the neighbors. And guess what? They were all very accepting and loving.

So if the people you love love you, I believe they will accept you if you honestly explain this exciting new authentic part of YOU. If they truly love you, they will love ALL of you, including Catherine.

That said, some may not accept Catherine. And if that is the case, I believe they never really love YOU.

And besides, life is too short not to live it fully. For some it ends sooner then they hoped. So putting off living your authentic self for another year could be one year too many…
Hope these scrambled thoughts help.
Hugs
Jules
💖🌈👩

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?