ChloeC
Duchess
Registered On: November 5, 2019
Topics: 11
Replies: 445

I’m sorry Holly that your VA experience was not anywhere near what you hoped.  I live in west Michigan and go regularly to the VA clinic in Wyoming, MI. and have had quite decent or better experiences.  Mostly I go for routine check-ups, shots there if I can them sooner than CVS. Only big thing was I had hip surgery several years ago and got them to approve a local doctor after I had a lot of pre-op stuff done which transferred easily and had it done at a local hospital, only staying the night. Got post op in home therapies, and I think my total out of pocket was somewhere in the $500-1000 range (I did turn down the 60 oxycontin pills they prescribed!!! after I took one and hated it, Xtra Tylenol was good enough) .  The clinic is clean, I get along with my ‘doctor’ (probably a RN or PA). Also had a colonoscopy scheduled through them which didn’t cost me anything.

I’ve heard horror stories from various places around the country, including Ann Arbor which if I hadn’t moved I would be going there. I’m very satisfied with the clinic here…of course, the closest real VA hospital is Battle Creek and I don’t really know their reputation.

Hugs

Hope things work out for you.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account