ChloeC
Duchess

Back in the 90’s I was called for jury duty in my (Michigan) county every other year over a 9 year period (5x). And I was selected for a trial in each of those years including a murder, drug possession, drunk driving, a civil lawsuit, and one where the moment we were seated in the courtroom, the defendant copped a plea. They weren’t exactly fun, and I suppose I could have gotten away with underdressing, but I’ll tell you, you don’t want to blink wrong when the judge is up there and you’re supposed to have your full attention on the trial.

Oh, and I did call the county clerk (or whoever) asking why so often and they said the state govt. gave them the pool names. I called the state and they claimed the county made up the pool names. At the 6th time (yes, 6th) I got the information required letter, I wrote a letter back seriously questioning what was happening and never got called again. I do have a suspicion what actually was going on.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?