A wonderful story! How exciting that must have been.

I have gone lingerie shopping both in total fem mode and male mode wearing women’s slacks, blouse, stockings and short heels.

In total fem mode I just fit right in and it all just feels natural and the sales girls never really notice, at least I don’t think so.

Like you for some reason it excites me to go shopping in male mode but wearing women’s clothes. Like you my bra is noticeable through my blouse and I like knowing people can see it.

I do find it a little scary at first when I walk into the store but when I make it to the lingerie dept. and I’m focused on all the pretty lingerie in front of me I’m in heaven and don’t care what anyone might be thinking. I don’t even have a problem taking things into the dressing room to try them on. I of course don’t try on panties but I do take nightgowns and dresses in to try on.

One thing I have enjoyed doing is going shopping in male mode while wearing one of my jean skirts. Unless someone looks very close they just see a guy wearing a pair of jean shorts, or so they think. The only giveaway would be if the lace hem of my slip starts to show. If I’m really enjoying myself I might just let my slip slide down a bit.

I had a really exciting experience one day. I was sitting by the pool wearing one of my really short nighties and got in the mood to go shopping. I got the idea to put on a long T-shirt that would just cover my nightie and then I put on a pair of sandals and I went shopping. I had to sit in the car for a while to relax my excitement, if you know what I mean, before venturing into the store.

I felt almost naked and kept pulling my shirt down so as not to expose my little nightie. I headed for the nightgown rack and started going threw all the pretty gowns. I’m not going to lie, it was getting me excited again and that was not a good thing!  I picked out a gown and headed for the check out with the gown hanging in front of me so as not to expose my arousal level. I composed myself long enough to put the gown on the counter to make my purchase and leave the store.

It was a wonderful exciting experience, but I don’t think I will ever do it again.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?