Barb Wire
Lady

I hear ya, Cerys!

Oh, I’m still a dude! I do lots of dudie things, like cheer for Liverpool over a pint with the lads. (I have a friend in Yorkshire who’s a Liverpool NUT! And he gets very defensive about HIS team! Of course, I prod him some, just like a dude!). Good fun!

However… having an expansive spectrum (ahem…) I can become girly quite easily. So, I guess you can say I’m a “femmy-dude”. And I have many girls here to thank for helping me come to this realization. I’m very gender-fluid. And my SO appreciates that in me, at least within my state-of-mind. I look at the world more reflectively without the aggressive constraints of testosterone now that I’m nearly 60. Testosterone is okay if you’re a footballer, but not if you want to hold and advance in your career nowadays. And this is coming from my corporate SO!

Fortunately, I rebounded for a couple of years after our kids left home, much to my SO’s delight, but she wasn’t concerned. She says I did an admirable job with our kids. Our daughter is an RN and is climbing her ladder rather fast and our son is working on his PhD in computer science.

I hope your son is doing well at university! Nice chatting with you!

I think I’ll go and open a fresh pair of Oroblus…

Hugs, Barb 🤗

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?