ChloeC
Duchess

Took an Italian/Mediterranean cruise a few years ago so being from the US, I needed one. I did get it some years earlier (but wound up not being able to go somewhere else) and have had it renewed. Will be taking another Euro cruise next summer (postponed twice already!).  Got the TSA precheck a few years ago then realized we should have gotten that World Entry pass which would have been just a few $$$ more, but now have to pay the whole price. <Sigh>

I’m now glad I started applying for the passport back then as Michigan is rather picky on what they want to see in regards to documentation. I grew up in Illinois, my father died when I was 4 so I knew him, my mother remarried, my step-father adopted me, and my last name was legally changed. I moved to Michigan a little over 40 years ago. Even though I had a driver’s license, a copy of my original birth certificate, a (difficult to read and not formally stamped) copy of the original adoption papers, etc. some of the state ‘officials’ here did not recognize my formal adoption certificate from Illinois and of course, it’s now almost impossible to get almost any kind of older document if adoptions are involved, so I had to go back to Illinois to apply. No problem there!

Even if you don’t think there should be problems, always consider applying early just in case.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?