Anonymous

I’ve been very fortunate, underdressing has never been a problem, I could wear whatever I wanted underneath and even to bed but fully dressing has only been a thing in the last 6-7 months. Not because she limited me but because I didn’t realize I needed it until then. For the first half of that period I only fully dressed when my wife was away, sometimes for days at a time. Then around September she suddenly seemed to be here all the time or for weeks at a time anyway. I found that once I had that earlier freedom, it was a struggle to return regular drab dressing. I found myself getting cranky and a bit depressed.

Thankfully we’ve kept talking through this and we’ve both come to some realizations about who I am and my needs and I’m able to dress fully around her now for days at a time. It’s not 100% freedom because I’m still a bit self-conscious and I want to give her a breather every couple of days for now. Mostly it’s my own limitations restricting me at this point. She says she’s fine with it and has been offering me her clothes to help fill gaps in my wardrobe, though she said she’s not quite ready to buy clothes for me yet. I can’t complain.

There was a time during the last 7 months where I thought that dressing once or twice a week would be enough and maybe I’ll return to that someday but right now it seems like opposite is true. I’m dressing in drab for a couple days a week and femme the rest of the time. I’d prefer 100% femme and I think I’ll get there eventually.

I hope you find your balance Catherine.

— Abbie 🥰

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?