PrincessByDawn
Duchess
Registered On: April 4, 2021
Topics: 2
Replies: 79

Hi Elizabeth,

I am sure that while we were growing up, almost every one of us have been made fun off for one reason or the other. Although, some had it worse than others.

In my case, i have been both unlucky as well as lucky. Being a shy introverted person, i was almost always ridiculed by many. Also, having myopia (far-sightedness) meant people calling out names and some even trying to wrench out by glasses to check out how ‘blind’ I am without them.

But, I was also lucky to always have great friends by my side who would always come to my aid in these moments. And, unsurprisingly, it were the “girls” who would be the first to stand-up for me, adding to the frustration of those bullies.😅 With time I understood how to handle such folks who try to ridicule or put you down.

When i look back at those years, I only remember the great friends I made, and the moments we spent together. The few who made it ‘difficult’ were also instrumenal in making me stronger.

Hugs,

Sumona

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account