Anonymous

Just a quick update.

Cardiologist appointment went very well! I am officially off the blood pressure medication, though he does want to prescribe a very low dose of one of them for the secondary effect it has, just to be on the safe side for now. My EKG came back “normal” for the first time since my heart attack, the irregularities in my heartbeat are just … gone.

I am more than cleared, encouraged, actually, to continue what I am doing, he was surprised at the difference since my visit last year, and a bit mystified. Apparently some of the heart damage I had isn’t supposed to be reversible, but I appear to have reversed it. A lot of my visit was him getting the details of just what I have been doing, he was kind of freaked out. 😀

I am now scheduled for the full battery of tests just like I was a new patient, to establish a whole new baseline, as I have made so much progress that he feels the need to just start over and monitor me from there!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?