Krista
Duchess
Registered On: January 24, 2017
Topics: 9
Replies: 771

Hi Steph, it sure is nice to see the Countryfile heading.  It immediately attracts my interest.

Your first line caught my attention – Autumn you say.  Well here in NW Canada we are in definite Winter. Two mornings ago I walked Sandy, the temperature was -19 C and we had about 20 cms of snow.  Being a Husky cross, Sandy loves the snow.  She does those coyote leaps and buries her nose in the snow. I think our squirrels have gone off to hibernation heaven.

What to wear:  Definitely go with leggings under a jacket. That is what all the stylish CIS gals here wear. I’m wearing my leggings all day, every day in the house.  No problem with my spouse.  But a bit too cool to wear them outside early in the morning.   Oh, one thing about leggings.  Make sure your tuck is nice and tidy and somewhat tight – leggings leave little to the imagination unless you are intending to cause a naughty stir.

So what did you do?  I’ll go with the emergency skirt option.  Just a bit daring but you never know if and when it will be necessary.  It’s like we always say, baby steps, baby steps until you get comfy then go for it.

Have a most lovely weekend, Hugs, Krista.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Krista.
4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account