Krista
Duchess

Good Afternoon Miss Grace,

I should have also told you another part of the Curling story.

Just before the game started, I thought I should head to the washroom.  So I went into the men’s washroom.  The design of the washrooms are such that there are no doors but visual privacy is ensured by the way the walls are angled. But sounds carry quite well.  As I headed in, I heard a woman behind me say “that woman just went into the men’s washroom”.  Then I overheard her friend say “it really makes no difference”.

I just got home from walking Sandy and thank goodness it is a bit warmer this afternoon than this morning.  So I wore my ladies skinny jeans, ladies knee high black leather boots, ladies red puffer jacket, ladies black gloves and ladies sunglasses (though it wasn’t sunny).  I did not wear a toque so my long hair was flowing freely in the light but a bit chilly breeze. And I made a concerted effort to walk in my best lady like walk. Anyone seeing me definitely would have thought there’s a lady walking her dog.  I did see one guy checking me out and then started following me after I past him.  Luckily he was with an older fellow who was having difficulty walking through the snow so was moving rather slowly. Sandy and I were able to put quite a bit of distance between them before heading into the house.

My wife is heading out of town to see our son & family and her ailing father all next week.  So Krista will have a better choice of femme wear (even dresses) than my usual clothes that my wife is OK with. I think I’ll even try Steph’s outfit (bra, panties, garter belt, stockings under a coat) and head outside.  Brrrr, I probably won’t make it very far but worth a try.   Take care my Friend in Somerset, Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?