Krista
Duchess

My Dearest Grace,

Couple of things first:

I read the title and said to myself, what the heck is Churdy?  So I looked it up.  A broad shouldered woman. What?????  I guess that could mean a CD?????   Thankfully you clarified right off the top.  Ah, charity, now that makes sense.

Then you gave me a most wonderful LOL.  A polar bear eating Frank the Penguin.  And I thought for sure that Steph would catch this one.  Polar bears live in the northern hemisphere (not far from me) and penguins live in the Southern Hemisphere (really far away from me).  Never the two shall meet – well except maybe at the Zoo, did you adopt Frank the Zoo Penguin????  Now this makes sense too because I reread your opening – all from Grace’s warped mind!!!!

Charity, Yes I give lots.  My favourite charities are for heart and stroke (my Mom had 2 heart attacks and 5 strokes, and I had a heart attack) so I do my bit for that charity and cancer (both parents and lots of friends have died from this one).  And then I have my favourite wildlife ones – WWF, CWF and yes I’ve adopted all sorts of animals – and I usually end up with a stuffed animal they send me plus the adoption certificate.  Over the years, I must have adopted a whole herd of goats for needy families in Ethiopia.  And I know the money actually went to them because I had a close friend who travelled to Ethiopia every year to make sure the goats made it to the right family and the money did not end up in some administrators pocket (it was through Rotary – I was a Club President back in 2005).

Smiles and love to you as well!!!!  Big Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?