Charlene Victoria
Lady
Registered On: November 29, 2016
Topics: 26
Replies: 229

Hi Carica. Thank you for your reply. Different from your experience,  “it” didn’t come to me through crossdressing or other cross gender activity.  My earliest childhood memory was the realization of gender incongruity. I was 5 and on a particular day in a particular place apart from any personal involvement in crossdressing I became distinctly aware and ever so sad that I was not a girl. I was gender incongruent. I would have to be a boy no matter how deeply I sensed my own girlhood. This was the early 60s; no trans empathy then. Secretive dressing andmake up applications, “happily ever after” girlhood fantasies, deep friendship and identification with girls was the means I coped with my inner turmoil.

So for me “it” didn’t come. “It” is part of my total being. In a simple way I came to realize that at 5 years old. In the ensuing 60 years I have learned to be and manage me.

You are so correct, crossdressing is not something we can take with us upon our leaving this world. That is also true of so many other things.

My Christian faith teaches me an afterlife where the things of this world are of little to no importance. But one important thing in that afterlife is an awareness of self. I will be there, fully aware . . . and then gender congruent.

Kindly,

Charlene

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account