Emily Alt
Duchess - Annual
Registered On: August 24, 2019
Topics: 12
Replies: 641

I might’ve taken a fixit pill 20 years ago if one had existed.  But that’s not possible with our current understanding of medical science.

IMO, the “cures” various segments of society would heave upon us don’t work.  I have first hand experience with this.  If anything, more harm than good results.

So what does this leave us with?  For me, it was the realization that I can’t fix it and it won’t go away.  Okay, so what now?  Well, I went on a spending spree, LOL.  Lovely things….but I digress.  More to the point, I got into gender counseling.

I beat myself up for decades trying to be someone I’m not.  I’m not binary.  Never was.  I strongly suspect none of us are.  I chose to leave my misery behind.  Counseling works.  I stopped fighting a battle that was environmental in the making.  The last 5 years have been the happiest of my life.

I expect my opinion won’t sit well with some people and that’s fine.  We don’t have to agree.  I wish everyone only happiness on their path in life.

Emily

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account