Anonymous
Lady

Geena, I think most of the gals that have commented have already covered what I was going to say, but I want you to know that we support you! I doubt there are many of us that can say that those same thoughts haven’t crept into our minds. I’ve thought the same thing and then I found CDH and realized that I’m not a freak or perverted. I am just…me.

The beauty of this site and this community is that you can see that you are not alone. We have all struggled at some point. Even the people you say are so confident in who they are, I guarantee that they have had doubts. But we’re all here to support the community….and you are part of this community! You are who you are and sometimes understanding that and accepting that can take time.

The one thing you said that stands out to me is that you have awesome accepting and supportive wife. That, my friend, is truly a gift. Treasure it and never take it for granted and hopefully, she can help you through these times.

PM me if you ever need an ear!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?