Julia Bowie
Lady
Registered On: November 8, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 31

Hi

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and being so honest. I can relate to your comment “…after 40yrs of hiding this “depraved” “perverted” part of me…”. I only dressup in private and live alone and as a result it is a very personal thing. I couldn’t imagine venturing outside dressed as a woman even though I absolutely love dressing up. This is something I have had to come to terms with but don’t view it as a negative thing but accept it for what it is. At the end of the day it makes me happy and feel good to wear women’s clothes and when it comes down to it, that is what life is about – feeling good with yourself. I’m sure you are not “depraved” or “perverted”. If you have your health, a loving wife and enjoy cross-dressing then I’d say you have a full life and are in fact very lucky. I recently lost my wife, and let me tell you that is something else. So, go and give your loving wife a big hug and kiss. Take care. 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account