Marti
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: February 5, 2019
Topics: 48
Replies: 807

Hi Holly, would’t life be boring if we all had the same tastes πŸ˜‰

I loved Mad Max 2. And Thunderdrome wasn’t too bad (ok, I admit I find it difficult to not like Tina associated stuff.)

I first saw MM2 illegally on video in the back of a large public house in my home town – a coal mining community. it served locals in a housing estate full of miners. More or less, the wives drank in the saloon bar (or snug) and their men men in the public bar – I think this was early mid 80s (yes really). I was home visiting, and by that time they’d sort of adjusted for longhairs – I was still a queer hippy (the two went together, obviously!), but at least they didn’t threaten to beat me up any more, and left me be. I used to drink in the snug side just to wind them up. I On ‘video’ night everyone who wanted to, piled into the saloon side.

MM2 totally captivated me as it did everyone. Anyone starting a conversation got ‘shush!!! ‘ed). For me it was a ‘wow’ film. I can remember the night, the pub, the beer …

I’m just wondering – there used to be a version redubbed in ‘american’ because there was doubt that you drongos ( friendly Oz word of appreciation lol) could manage ‘Oz speak’. Never saw that version, but it sounds like it could have been a dog’s breakfast.

Marti xxx

3 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2021 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account