Angela Booth
Hostess

It seems you do not do failure and the divorce was perhaps something you couldn’t cope with and a fail. You tried to a successful failure and you failed at that too.

It is a point to note that one day you thought Hmmm I wonder if I could be accepted as a woman. I accept you love a challenge but where did it come from? It seems unrelated to most of your other achievements. Is it a reaction to your divorce in that you could be a better woman than your ex and has the divorce set a challenge and now you have reached the crossroads to where to go next. Your nature says that you will go all the way but what is all the way? 

We see a beautiful woman and sure that is what the world at large sees too. There is no doubt you could pick up a date having them believe you are a woman. Giving the game away at the start defeats the object of the deception as they will know you are not a woman and is that what you want them to believe? 

You have more than achieved the goal of being a woman in the eyes of the world. You have won so to go to the next level of perfection is impossible without the right equipment. If you did decide to do it would this be a win or fail?

I hope that at this crossroads you see the proceed with caution sign and that there may not be medals at the end.

Thank you for sharing this as it is quite engrossing.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?